2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: Blown Away

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

CLK500 Coupe (5.0L V8 7-speed Automatic)

Blown Away
By Picky on

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I just bought this car, but drove Lexus, BMW and other MBZ models before purchasing and there is not comparison. It handles amazing and the shifters give it the feel of a manual transmission without the annoying clutch. Feels roomier inside than other models and reeks of luxury and performance. I will have a hard time going down in class of car after this one. It is the most fun car I have driven and it is hard to leave it parked for long.

Interior is beautiful and very pleasing to the eye. The leather is high quality and very comfortable. The steering wheel is slimmer, which in my opinion is nice. the stereo system is incredible. The performance from 0-60 will get your heart pounding.

It needs another cup holder, but do you really want someone drinking in it anyway? So far, I can't really find anything I would change. Gas m ileage is not the best, but what sports car is? This is not a wimpy engine.