2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
2005 CLK 320CAB
By leon on 12/28/04 09:55 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Fun and luxurious way to enjoy a ride. Compact and safe, great maneuvering.

1st Mercedes
By Benz 500 on 12/19/04 12:54 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

After owning a BMW for many years thought it would be a nice change. The car looks great but doesn't drive or handle like one thinks it would. The steering is tough too. The front seats are not very comforting for a long drive. No drink holders either. One word would be overrated. Lots of plastic in the interior too. Glad I kept the BMW because that's the car I still drive. .

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK Conv. - A Great Car Thus Far!!
By CityGuy on 12/17/04 21:05 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I just got my 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Convertible and so far I love it! It is very solid and stable. I am pleased with how much power it has. The interior is amazing and the top works great. I like the stereo, the controls, and all of the amenities. It feels great on the road and seems to handle well.

Timeless beauty
By weswayland on 12/15/04 15:52 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This vehicle has a timeless appearance and a comfort and quality level that I did not find in almost any other vehicle tested. Performance of many less comfortable vehicles in a size and shape that does not offend anyone, a highly refined vehicle.

Best Benz yet!
By CLK 320 on 12/12/04 14:50 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned 6 Mercedes, 2 of them SL's and this is by far the most comfortable and fun car yet!

Xjagowner
By Howard on 12/11/04 11:29 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

For a cabriolet its a great car compared to my 2001 XK8. Easy to drive nice ride, decent visibilty with top up. Only one cupholder drives my wife crazy.

luv my benz
By mauman on 11/27/04 18:44 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

a great car to drive and be seen driving. mercedes is a lot more affordable than one would think.this is mb number three i have bought this year. they are addictive. my lease payment is the same as a 40k american depreciating junker.

merc clk200
By toot on 11/25/04 07:44 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

wicked car with everything. it is brilliant man. check it out. it is the best.

Love, Love, Love!!
By LM Sophie on 11/17/04 14:04 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The car is smooth, elegant, and sexy. Absolutely love driving it - the 6 cylinder is definitely powerful enough. Get great looks on the highway and feel special driving it. Great options that make it truly special: navigation system and voice-controlled phone. Not great in the snow, but has a "winter- mode" button that helps you get through better. Mercedes service is impeccable - courteous and complete.

Unique classy ride
By dtam on 11/14/04 07:51 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is a beautiful car, it gets looks wherever I go. The interior is functional andclassy. The head room is excellent (I'm 6'1"). I was surprised with the amount of rear leg room, I am comfortable riding back there (when my wife insistn on driving). The top is great and easy to use, I have opened it while sitting in traffic, I was so quick,I didn't get beeped at. Quality of construction seem excellent, I beleve Mercedes is back. The stereo is excellent, one of the best I have heard in a car. The engine and transmission are smooth, quiet and responsive. Handles great. The 3.2l has is road tested and should be very reliable. Upgrade seats work well epecially cooling.