Used 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:

Love the car..
By Caro Avanessian

FIVE YEARS AND HAPPY
By FIVE YEARS OF FUN

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car in December 2004 for my wife and we have enjoyed the car a lot. The car has been pretty good as far as problems. If I were thinking of buying a used one I would check the service record of the car and if it did not have a problem history, I would buy one. I have found in driving Mercedes Benz it really depends on if you get one that is made good or one that is a lemon. I have had both in my 30 years of Mercedes. They are very expensive cars to buy and to maintain but style and good looks and the Mercedes emblem never have come cheap.

4 year 50,000 warranty

Tires leaking air - AMG wheels
By MaryF

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

First I would like to say that I love this vehicle. However, I am having one tremendous problem. My tires are leaking air randomly, about every 2 to 3 weeks, to the point of being flat. I replaced the tires 18 months ago but I am still having this problem even more often. I've taken the car to the tire dealer at least half a dozen times and he has sealed the rims but told me the chrome on the AMG rims is bubbling inside the bead rim and is causing the leaks. I don't know if he is just trying to sell me new rims or what the deal is. Anyone else having this problem?

ease of convertible top

more cup holders

Exceeded expectations
By Joey

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I consider myself a savvy consumer and when a popular consumer's mag didn't produce a top notch review, at first I was skeptical. Now after living with the MB320CLK for almost 2 1/2 years, I couldn't be more in love with this vehicle since the day I purchased it for my wife's wedding. It remains absolutely flawless in every aspect. Great looking car, great handling, and you just can't beat a convertible like this in the California sun!

Handling, engine response remain true at any speed. Road feedback is precise. The heated seats are a must have option.

A second cup holder would be great!

I love my car
By WALTER

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is excellent. It is peppy and tight, handles and corners beautifully. The top retracts rapidly and is the quietest convertable I have ever had. The finish is fine and I have no second thoughts at having leased it.