2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
Best car ever
By MansBFisHisMercedes on 03/12/10 20:45 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for a couple months now, and I have never been so happy driving it.I'm a BMW person, and when I drove this,I don't think I want to have anything else but a Mercedes.The CLK has a timeless styling, that no other car could match.The pillarless design is genius, reduces blind spots and gives the car that sporty look.The cars performance is great actually,but it could use some more push. The car makes me feel real safe, and when I close the door it makes me feel like I got into a tank.The cars interior is one of the best out there,I got everything but cooled seats and parking sensors. Seats are real plush, and they hold you in in tight turns.The Front logo is my favorite.

Beautiful Car: Horrid Reliablitiy
By Autooracle on 11/04/07 18:28 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Reliability issues. Climate control: 5 times in the shop for now, and going in now for the 6th. Rough Idle: 4 times. Seat belt motor: 3 times. Driver's seat motor. Rain sensor activating on a dry windshield. Reverse Ttilt for rear view mirror: repaired 4 times. Radio: 2 times. Steer clear. Overall reliability of electrical items is horrid.

Absolutely Gorgeous, 2nd to none
By Thuc on 11/18/05 21:07 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is probably one of the best looking cars on the road. It is a perfect blend of luxury and sportiness. It drives effortlessly, though maintains solid grip of the road. I had the previous generation model before, and the current model has a much stiffer suspension and tighter handling. The car's beauty makes a strong statement of style and is in a class of its own.

CLK320- a sporty luxury car
By ajb723 on 06/14/05 01:54 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my CLK320 coupe for 2 months, replacing a BMW330i. I was hesitant to make the change, but I'm glad I did. The 320 is much better looking, both inside and out, and the navigation system is a bonus. It is fun, easy to use, and frightening in its accuracy. Acceleration seems not up to the BMW, but is more than adequate for my needs.

"Transformer!"
By dfg on 04/28/05 09:35 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

As my son(6) says..."ahh sweeet, you got a transformer car!" Love the push button top up/down. And it's hidden in the trunk. Stuck in traffic? No problem. Put the top up at the light! I love it all, but the cupholder is too far away, and radio station settings are too complicated. Plenty of room in the back seat. Trunk has enough room for shopping at Costco. Another drawback... too much attention.

CLK320
By Kevin Lambert on 03/19/05 10:16 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. Very nice lines. Did have the transmission fail after a few months of driving. A control module was replaced to correct the defect. Good gas mileage and great sound system

My drive
By mercedes on 03/03/05 15:08 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy driving my Mercedes CLK. It has a lot of pickup and often I don't realize how fast I am going until I check my speed. Obviously it was made to drive on the Autobahn in Germany. My only problem is that there are so many controls and I drive so infrequently based on the weather that I am often stumped as how to operate.

Great car
By arturo on 01/22/05 12:47 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

the CLK 320 coupe is great. I love the car and have enjoyed it from the moment I bought it. I took it up to Mendocino and it took the ride like a pro. The twists and turns on the ride were a breeze.

Great car
By arturo on 01/22/05 12:47 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The CLK 320 coupe is great. I love the car and have enjoyed it from the moment I bought it. I took it up to Mendocino and it took the ride like a pro. The twists and turns on the ride were a breeze.

Style & Class
By Had them All on 01/05/05 23:16 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

If you want to handling of BMW, the ride of Lexus, the reliabiltiy and resale of MB, then this is your car. The nice thing too,is that there are not to many of them on the road. It's everything you should expect in a luxury car and this time you get it for a price that's not crazy. Forget the bring Accura's, forget the boxy 5 series BMW, this is perfect for the sophisticated buyer with no kids.