2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class 3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Luv My CLK

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe - Consumer Review

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Luv My CLK
By SCSteph on

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

At first, I was skeptical to go back into a coupe. My two previous vehicles were SUVs. The body style is what first caught my attention. I also like that you do not see the CLK everywhere you go. After the test drive, the only question was cabriolet or coupe. The CLK drives so well and handles even better. I would like to have better gas mileage, but the safety features far outweigh an extra 5 mpg. I may never need the airbags or SOS, but just knowing they are there gives me peace of mind. This is a fun car to own and drive.

Favorite Features

Body style appealed to me. Controls in the steering wheel, dual climate controls, Mercedes-Benz reputation for quality. I will also enjoy not having to take my car in for an oil change ever 3,000 miles.

Suggested Improvements

A second cup holder. I have found the distance from the steering wheel to the cruise control lever to be a little wider than a female hand. You have to let go of the steering wheel to reach for the cruise lever.