2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: Driving CLK class car IS exhil

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

Driving CLK class car IS exhilarating
By Love my CLK on

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I always loved the CLK models, especially with AMG bodywork, upgrades and notable performance is something that I have always marveled. I really liked the 208 body, but the newer 209 just gives me chills. These cars are the complete package for me, weighted more towards luxury than sport. I opted for the 320 (over 500) because I would lose my license, be in jail and ultimately would not be practical for me, as I cannot take advantage of the modest 3.2 liter engine in my current daily driving conditions. I have had a few minor repairs during the warranty period. And I have noticed though, each time I (or the dealer) do any maintenance, the car drives notable different, improved & better.

Pillar less design looks AWESOME and lends to improved peripheral vision while driving. The general geometry, short wheel base, tight body shape, 49/51 eight balance, general handling and balance are superlative. I have done high speed passing maneuvers that should have result in wreck.

Dealers and their (in house) service departments leave much to be desired. I want to learn to work on the car myself, or find a shade tree mechanic and OMIT the dealer, sorry.