2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
Truly Outstanding!
By Cubby on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

What an elegant yet sporty vehicle! It drives like a dream and is such a head- turner. I think the appearance package is a must as is the burl walnut steering wheel. The wheel coordinates nicely with the walnut interior. It's a fantastic lovely convertible; much nicer than all of the others out there!! I rarely drive anywhere without someone commenting on it's loveliness!

CLK55 vs 911
By waterways on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Cabriolet (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Traded in 911 Cab with 3800 miles, car was to hard riding and to small. CLK55 meets all our needs, fast, space and comfy.

Love My Ride
By TamaraHolder on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Couldn't get a cooler car! My only complaints are that I feel like my car guzzles gas more than our large Navigator and that the inside doesn't have enough bells & whistles. But I feel so awesome in my new ride. It's fast, sleek and sexy. And don't get the 320 - gotta get more power in the 500.

03 CLK 500 coupe
By Anthonym on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

love this car. I traded in my 2000 Clk 430 for the 500. Big performance improvement and body stiffness (not that the 430 was bad at all). design is not as aggressive as the 430 but grows on you...cleaner styling.

2004 CLK Cabriolet
By davrutz on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Typical Mercedes craftmansship and road handling ability. Fun to drive this car laughs at curves! I find myself looking for the back roads.

Suggested Improvements
By Frank D. Piperato on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car!!! Only problems, 1. Location of buttons on the drivers side door panel to adjust seats are difficult to find at night while driving.

VERY NICE
By ONECALL1 on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

THIS IS MY 53RD CAR...OVERALL #1 BUT ONLY DUE TO THE COMFORT FOR SPEED REASONING. AN M5 IS MORE COMFORTABLE, A LOTUS QUICKER, BUT THIS IS THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS.

Black CLK 320
By Conrad Christensen on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Styling of the black interior and exterior of our CLK coupe is what determined our buy, plus the good over all experience of the l998 E 320 sedan we turned in with excellent engine and ride performance. I do wish the doors had a more solid feel when shut on the CLK

DREAM CAR
By Mother of 3 boys on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This has been my dream car from the moment I saw it years ago. And I finally got one. It is sporty, handles extremely well, just an overall fun and powerful car. I absolutely love it!!!! But as a mother of 3 boys I had to keep a second car. This one is just not made for a family. But I still LOVE it!!!

Fun in the Sun
By Lindaellen on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I had a CLK coupe prior, and this is a wonderful improvement! It handles like a dream, and feels great to be in. It's very comfortable, and roomier than the prior version. People are always giving compliments are coming over to take a closer look. I do suggest getting the power trunk closer, as the trunk lid is more difficult to handle than it's predessor.