2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
Fast, Sexy, and Fun
By TXCLK55 on 08/24/08 09:57 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased the CLK55 as a Certified Pre-Owned with 18K miles already on it. Timeless looks make everyone mistake this for a new car. It has gotten nothing but praise from my friends, neighbors and co-workers when they see it. The lack of pillars between front and rear windows allows for amazing visibility. Turning off the ESP allows for a little fun and lets you turn out the rear if you so desire. Driving this car is pure enjoyment. Rear seat is tight but can fit an reasonable size adult. For half the price of a new CLK I'm completely happy with my purchase. Averaging about 18mpg but can get 20 if I take it easy. If you're buying this car you shouldn't be worrying about price of gas.

Amazing Car
By jrhchicago on 03/11/07 22:31 PM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

Certainly the best car I have ever owned and the most fun to drive. I finally decided to go with some elegance in my sports car purchases and couldn't be happier. This car is stylish, feature rich and a monster when called upon. I would recommend this car to anyone considering a upper- crust sports car or who wants some oomph in a stylish daily driver.

Great Car
By AndyAMG on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Best car I've driven. AMG has done it again

VERY NICE
By ONECALL1 on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

THIS IS MY 53RD CAR...OVERALL #1 BUT ONLY DUE TO THE COMFORT FOR SPEED REASONING. AN M5 IS MORE COMFORTABLE, A LOTUS QUICKER, BUT THIS IS THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS.

Go baby
By barry zeldes on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

Had a few problems at first. The car was designed over the heads of the people who fix them. But when it was fixed. It's a really great car. I have owned 60 cars in my 53 years on earth and they did a good job the only one I would rather have is a sl 55

LOVE IT
By ReneeGlenn on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

It's the nicest car I have ever owned

coolest
By meteor allen on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

you better buy one