My 2003 Mercedes CLK 320 Convertible
By Shane Park on
2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
When I purchased my 2003 pre-owned smoked silver Mercedes CLK 320 convertible with 19" chrome AMG rims and low profile tires I knew I was in for some major fun. The first thing that caught my eye (other than the glimmer of the rims) was the way the top retracted neatly into its space then dissappeared as the rear cover closed. The look of this car with the top down is by far the best convertible look I have ever seen. The exterior lines are true to a well designed Mercedes and the interior look does not lack at all in design but I prefer less plastic. The 265 HP engine speeds you smoothly around anyone in your way and the electronic shifter supplies you with the added hill power when needed.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the convertible top retraction process. All my friends just like to watch the 17 second process which can be done at most stoplights if you suddenly feel the need to put the top down. The entire look is insanely beautiful when you choose the right rims and low profile tires
Suggested Improvements
Improvements to this vehicle would be less plastic parts on the interior. I prefer to not hear any door noise as I pull it shut. I would appreciate a bit more leg room for my passengers also. There is no reason for a back seat if your passengers end up with very little leg room.