2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: A Dangerous Beast on the road.

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

CLK500 Coupe (5.0L V8 5-speed Automatic)

A Dangerous Beast on the road.
By charles on

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I don't know what others are talking about when they give bad reviews about the CLK 500. Maybe they just bought one that had not been taken care of. My CLK 500 hurts a lot of drivers feelings on the interstate. The power is awesome and the luxury features meet the standard. However there is the cheap plastic trim above the door that evryone talks about, but you show me a perfect car with no deficiencies. My car has 19' chrome wheels with 265/30's in the rear & 235/35 in the front. It definitely looks intimidating. It almost takes the fastest 5-series BMW to make me sweat a little.

The purr in the engine and keyless go. Also the seat belts that are handed to you once you close the door, and one more thing, the instrument panel. It took me three days to learn the car and all of it's potential.

The car is way too costly and quick to have a speed governor set for 135mph. I want to take it to at least 145mph. It's a BENZ for God's sake!