2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
wow 2003
By luddin on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the best i have ever driven $ for $.

CLK500 Coupe
By Drew01 on 04/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Handles great, and has a lot of power off the line.

Excellent Car Ever Had
By OZUser on 04/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I received my new CLK320 two weeks ago after long waiting - it has been an excellent car to drive. This car replaced my 2000 3.5RL which was also a great car, never had any trouble. I like the combined sporty and comfort offered by new CLK – it is fun to drive, quite powerful yet it is very comfortable, apart from two doors, I can’t tell much different from my 3.5RL in term of comfort.

Great ride!
By Seaeric on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I really like this car. It is fun to drive and has good acceleration. Its nice to see that Mecedes can build a quality car (in Germany) as compared to my 2003 ML 320 which is built here. BIG difference!

WHAT A GREAT CAR
By ALEX SHULMAN on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

FIRST LET ME START THAT I SPENT A FEW MONTHS CHOOSING THE RIGHT CAR FOR ME. THE ISSUES WERE DRIVING IMPRESSIONS, HANDLING, QUALITY OF THE RIDE, STYLE, COMFORT(ESPECIALLY THE DRIVER'S SEAT), EXCLUSIVETY. THE CONTENDERS WERE BMW M3 (COUPE), LEXUS SC430, BMW 540 (M SPORT PACKAGE)AND CLK500. AFTER TEST DRIVING ALL OF THOSE CARS, I BOUGHT THEE CLK500. IT EXCELS IN ALL CATEGORIES LISTED ABOVE; ESPECIALLY THE QUALITY OF THE RIDE (MOST LIKELY BECAUSE OF THE NEW SUSPENSION) WHICH IS SIMPLY AMAZING. THE M3 IS A PHENOMENAL CAR, BUT FEELS STIFFER AND MORE ROUGH. SC430 FALLS BEHIND THOSE TWO.

clk da bomb
By jeepercreeper2 on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

excellent vehicle. great interior features and beautiful exterior. amazing ride. best car i have ever riden in.

The car of the year
By drljt on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This is absolutely the best car I have ever owned....The kudos I get from people who see it and give a thumbs up as they drive by is all too frequent. Best buy for the buck on the market today.

New Benz Owner
By Jopped on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Fine production performance vehicle though a little small and with the CLK 500 I am finding there is too much power for this car. 320's 220 hp is fine. The 302 hp of the 500 is too tempting all the time. Otherwise it is a beautiful auto, of fine engineering.

2003 CLK320 Coupe
By John Doe Wilson on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I simply love this car. I'm very critical of vehicles, but I'm hard pressed to find fault in this one.

Sublime Driving
By NewYorkJJ on 11/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

It's a little jewel. A perfect car for a Manhattan resident who drives outside the city often. I look forward to my reverse commute and pray for no traffic. Car is so new that my reliability rating is a guess.