2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
MY CONVERTIBLE
By RICHARD GLASS on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK430 2dr Cabriolet (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I AGREE WITH THE POOR VISABILITY OUT OF THE REAR VIEW MIRROR. NEEDS WORK FRONT PLASTIC BUMPER IS A DISGRACE. FALLS OFF ALL THE TIME. BUT THE CAR HAS A GREAT LOOK AND FEEL. WHAT'S WITH THE CUP HOLDER? IT BROKE DAY ONE AND NEVER REALLY WORKED.

Great Overall Car
By Thomas H on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK430 2dr Cabriolet (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

My purchase of my CLK 430 was an impulse buy. All the right pieces came together (price, availability, desire, etc.) and I purchesd the vehicle with little forethought. My first reaction was a bit of buyers remorse because of downsizing from a sedan and that I already own a convertable. After the first week however, this has become my primary vehicle and I love to drive it. The styling is great and the performance exceptional. My only complaint is the lack of amenities unless you puchase a vehicle with factory Navigation, phone, etc. all of my Audis have more interior bang for the buck. MB should work on this.

clk320 cab
By BOBO on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

fun and beutifull, good handeling can seat 4 adults the best convertable for the money!

Excellent car with the right refinements
By Dr Grold on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The CLK320 with the standard interior is awful. We had to pay an extra $7000 to get a decent interior upgrade (Designo Cashmere) which makes the car very cool overall. I cannot imagine sitting in the car without the upgrade...it is so cheapy and plastic, it is hard to believe that it is a Mercedes. Once we put the package together then it is a very fine car. Fun to drive, very solid, fun and safe interactive voice command features.

Not a SL
By Charles McBride on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Problem with phone and Elec.