2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
Amazing Car
By Nickinday on 12/20/09 20:58 PM (PST)

A car you will love

Classy, smooth power
By Tom on 01/31/09 07:52 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This my fourth pre-owned M-B (got it last month with 35K miles). The timeless design is head-turning and will look great decades from now. The V8 rumble is music to the ears at any RPM. I am still getting used the the awesome torque and horsepower even though I once had an E420 (there was a Honda Element between these two M-Bs, so I guess that explains that). Just starting it in the garage puts a smile on my face. The lack of B-pillars gives the car an almost convertible feel with windows down and the moonroof open, yet there is not a hint of wind noise when all is closed up. The build quality is and driving experience is solid, top- notch, and always enjoyable.

CLK 500
By Voila on 03/13/08 07:32 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This car has been excellent from day one. The 500 has excellent horse power and the fuel economy is good for me, The design is excellent! You can tell they really thought this model through. Very comfortable. The car handles well and especially with the sport package. My car has the black with cream interior. Other colors I would consider is the silver, and the navy. Stay away from red and white colors for this car.

MB 320 CLK
By matrixsam on 06/09/06 09:43 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car has been excellent from day one. My only regret is that I did not go all the way and bought the CLK 55 in the first place. The 320 is however a good compromise with good fuel economy, styling and comfort. The car handles well and especially with the sport package. My car has the classic brilliant silver with charcoal interior. Other colors I would consider is the black, and the navy. Stay away from red and white colors for this car. A winner is the silver tones, in the classic spirit for MB race cars!

Great Car, no problems ever!
By TraceyThomas on 03/23/06 21:49 PM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The car has been great since day one. It has been reliable, fun to drive and no repairs other than tires. The ride was fantastic and attention to details perfect. I'm buying another one, my lease is over, this time the CLK 350 they have discontinued the CLK 320.

A Dangerous Beast on the road.
By charles on 07/25/05 22:46 PM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I don't know what others are talking about when they give bad reviews about the CLK 500. Maybe they just bought one that had not been taken care of. My CLK 500 hurts a lot of drivers feelings on the interstate. The power is awesome and the luxury features meet the standard. However there is the cheap plastic trim above the door that evryone talks about, but you show me a perfect car with no deficiencies. My car has 19' chrome wheels with 265/30's in the rear & 235/35 in the front. It definitely looks intimidating. It almost takes the fastest 5-series BMW to make me sweat a little.

the best ive had
By ali naghavi on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

thanks mercedes for the last 2 years ive had in a car like you. i appreciate the times we have had together

over priced, I got taken
By maxey on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Over all, I well I was taken for a ride,the purchase was a headace, back and forth over pricing. Car is to over rated. This will be my last mercedes

The 2nd Benz
By CityBoy3 on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This CLK is the best one I've ever driven, even though it's my sister's she let's me drive it alot I love the way it hanldes the curves and I love flying through the corners, this make me wanna trade in my 1995 500SL. This CLK has a 302hp- V8 and I just love how it purs, anyone who says they don't like it doesn't know luxury.

Yay
By cookie_universe on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have this slight wind nose that from the passenger side that cannot be rid of. The supposed "SmartKey* " Intermittent Wipers with Rain Sensors is way too sensitive. Even with little drops of rain from the tree (after the rain's subsided), it still continues to work quite sporatically - very inconsistent.