2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
My 2003 Mercedes CLK 320 Convertible
By Shane Park on 05/21/08 13:36 PM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

When I purchased my 2003 pre-owned smoked silver Mercedes CLK 320 convertible with 19" chrome AMG rims and low profile tires I knew I was in for some major fun. The first thing that caught my eye (other than the glimmer of the rims) was the way the top retracted neatly into its space then dissappeared as the rear cover closed. The look of this car with the top down is by far the best convertible look I have ever seen. The exterior lines are true to a well designed Mercedes and the interior look does not lack at all in design but I prefer less plastic. The 265 HP engine speeds you smoothly around anyone in your way and the electronic shifter supplies you with the added hill power when needed.

My CLK320
By Gary Evans on 12/31/04 17:01 PM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Simply stated, the best of nine Mercedes I have owned.

First German car...
By Dave2 on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome! Mercedes for the rest of my life. After many Chevy's, Fords, Toyota's, Honda's; I will never go back. The customer service is unbelievable. Don't buy one unless you plan on owning MB the rest of your life.

Excellent!
By D Strickel on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Very solid, nice power for engine size. Comfortable and very fun to drive! Useful luxury features such as steering wheel controls, dual zone temp, teleaid, nice stereo. Handling is awsome, car feels very adaptable to different driving situations. Amazing reactions from people on the street for a car under $100k.

pleasure
By hines on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

For the first time I have found a convertible that has no wind noise and plenty of leg room.a man 6 foot plus can drive this car in comfort. This car is responsive and fun to drive and I recommend this vehicle to anyone.

IG Review of my CLK Cabriolet
By Ira Goodman on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The Mercedes CLK Cabriolet is certainly one of the classier, good looking and eye-catching cars on the road. It is also one of the best values. With Mercedes high quality engineering and most of the amenities you could want it is a great car and a great buy. It's not cheap but it rides and sells with reliability. It's pretty close to perfect, but not quite there- no rear cup holders and an unsightly radio antenna.

What a Blast
By Olav on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

this machine is absolute fun to drive and sometimes you regret getting to your destination because the ride has to end.... Grantet you could get some good deals for $55,000 and people at Mercedes could try a little harder to be professional especially in the parts department.

Awesome Cabriolet
By Camaro4spd on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

No down points. Super car, good looks, great performance. Handles superbly. as smooth at 110 mph as it is at 25 mph.

CLK
By AgentScott on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Ever time i drive this vehicle its a pleasure, having come off of a SL i was concerned however it was a great surprise

covertible clk-320
By EAH on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The car is worth the wait for delivery. The German craftmanship is outstanding. The ease of putting the top down is effortless, the best of any convertible I have