Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-benz Clk-class - Consumer Reviews

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:

My 2003 Mercedes CLK 320 Convertible
By Shane Park

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

When I purchased my 2003 pre-owned smoked silver Mercedes CLK 320 convertible with 19" chrome AMG rims and low profile tires I knew I was in for some major fun. The first thing that caught my eye (other than the glimmer of the rims) was the way the top retracted neatly into its space then dissappeared as the rear cover closed. The look of this car with the top down is by far the best convertible look I have ever seen. The exterior lines are true to a well designed Mercedes and the interior look does not lack at all in design but I prefer less plastic. The 265 HP engine speeds you smoothly around anyone in your way and the electronic shifter supplies you with the added hill power when needed.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the convertible top retraction process. All my friends just like to watch the 17 second process which can be done at most stoplights if you suddenly feel the need to put the top down. The entire look is insanely beautiful when you choose the right rims and low profile tires

Suggested Improvements

Improvements to this vehicle would be less plastic parts on the interior. I prefer to not hear any door noise as I pull it shut. I would appreciate a bit more leg room for my passengers also. There is no reason for a back seat if your passengers end up with very little leg room.

My CLK320
By Gary Evans

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Simply stated, the best of nine Mercedes I have owned.

Favorite Features

Style, comfort, quietness, fuel economy, reliability

Suggested Improvements

None

First German car...
By Dave2

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome! Mercedes for the rest of my life. After many Chevy's, Fords, Toyota's, Honda's; I will never go back. The customer service is unbelievable. Don't buy one unless you plan on owning MB the rest of your life.

Favorite Features

Highway ride and performance "The feel"!

Suggested Improvements

The only thing it needs is a better cup holder and in-dash CD changer. Kinda picky, I know...

Excellent!
By D Strickel

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Very solid, nice power for engine size. Comfortable and very fun to drive! Useful luxury features such as steering wheel controls, dual zone temp, teleaid, nice stereo. Handling is awsome, car feels very adaptable to different driving situations. Amazing reactions from people on the street for a car under $100k.

Favorite Features

Seats, overall style, steering, Bose sound system. Smartkey is cool as well. And, nice convertible top!

Suggested Improvements

better cup holder!! Move cruise control, it's easy to confuse with turn signal.

pleasure
By hines

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

For the first time I have found a convertible that has no wind noise and plenty of leg room.a man 6 foot plus can drive this car in comfort. This car is responsive and fun to drive and I recommend this vehicle to anyone.