Used 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK430 Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:

future classic!
By Matt

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK430 2dr Cabriolet (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The 430s are already becoming collectible with classic style and Mercedes Benz quality that is timeless. Love the cars and will keep mine for many years in the future. I do believe they will continue to increase in value as some of the other 4 seat MB convertibles have (280SE). Get yours now before they become unattainable!

I love my clk 430 cabriolet
By Hugo

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK430 2dr Cabriolet (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted a convertible with a backseat. I almost bought a BMW 645 / 650 cabrio used, but found this low miles beauty for almost half the price at the same dealership. No regrets!

Great Car
By VJR

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK430 2dr Cabriolet (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this car from a coworker. It has been wonderful from the beginning (including when my coworker owned it). Because I didn't purchase it new it isn't equipped the way I would. e.g., I would want navigation and rear backup sensors. But I've had very few mechanical issues and have definitely enjoyed ownership.

Dashboard layout, strong a/c, power convertible top, top up cruising is like a coupe, great heated seats, 'rest' a/c.

Feel 'something' in the handling, I think from the staggered tire setup; rides too low so scraping front air dam is tough to avoid; power top must be manually initiated (prefer one button operation), would like 2 small windows in the top (by rear seats) to reduce blind spot when top is up.

CLK 430 Cab
By MK

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK430 2dr Cabriolet (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I love my 430 convertible. When I got the car, it was 4 years old but I still love it. The look, handling, convertible, heated seats, comfortable leather seats, and AC are my favorite features. I live in Calgary, AB where we have wicked winters at -35 degrees celcius (-31 F) and hot summer days at +35 degrees celcius (95 F) and this car handles the different seasons perfectly. I do suggest throwing some chrome rims on the car, which makes it look like a million dollars.

The handling, the look, drop-top, the comfortable leather heated seats, 6 disk cd changer.

Better cup holders, more reliable front bumper, hard top, CD changer in the front not the trunk, CD player that plays mp3 cds, and ipod compatibility.

A true sport/luxury convertible
By matt

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK430 2dr Cabriolet (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Love my certified C430 cabriolet! It is a beautiful black opal, black clot top and ash interior. The Bose sound system is 2nd to none and build quality is excellent. I do believe this is an instant collectible and will only increase in value over the years. The big 4.3 litre V-8 gets over 25mpg on road trips and the comfort is superior to any other convertible out there. When the top is up you would think you where in a hardtop coupe. Probably the most beautiful car I have ever owned. If you are looking for a high quality dependable used convertible, I would strongly suggest one of these!

High quality materials used, ride, classic looks.

• SUV