Reviews are all over the map!
By E Versace on
2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK430 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 5A)
I purchased this car used in 2006. It had about 41000 miles on it.It was a great car and the first owner really took care of it. I didn't purchase the extended warranty. The first year I drove it was great. Doesn't matter if you're young or old, people will turn their heads to see who is driving this car. I picked this car for the sleek yet muscular body style that the newer models do not have. My best friend went online after I got this car and purchased a certified MB CLK 430 as well, but he failed to realize that the heated seats and halogen headlights weren't standard. The power of the 430 is amazing and often found myself flooring the gas pedal to feel the G force push lay me back.
Favorite Features
Bose Audio system, rain sensor wipers, heated seats, sun shield, design of body, spacious trunk, the sound of the engine ( almost like glass packs are installed)
Suggested Improvements
The cup holders are not designed well, the seats could be more luxurious, if you sent in traffic it burns alot of gas, leg room for backseat,cd changer in trunk skips alot if on bumpy road,