2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: It'll put a smile on your face

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe - Consumer Review

It'll put a smile on your face every day
By Travis S. on

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK430 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

For my whole life, I've been a staunch supporter of American automobiles. However, due to "unfixable" problems with each of the three cars I've owned, it was time to try a foreign automobile. When I test drove the Mercedes Benz CLK 430, I was sold immediately. It is undoubtedly the finest car that I have ever owned. Everything about the car is spectacular, from the interior styling and exterior design of the car, to the great performance and tight ride. I'll definitely be sticking with Mercedes Benz for all future car purchases. It's a head turner!

Performance is exceptional. Since its recent updates, the new body styling is like nothing else on the road - great!

I've had a few minor service issues, including AC and transmission, in the first year. Both were fixed quickly and completely by the service staff at Euro Motorcars. Improved looks for breaking mechanism inside wheels would be nice. The new styling for 2003 is not a step forward.