2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: All good things come to those

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

All good things come to those who wait
By SFBayBenz on

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've wanted a Benz convertable for the longest time and in 2001 my dream came true. I had to wait nearly a year before it arrived at my dealer, but it was so worth it. This car drives great. I took it down the Coast Highway last summer and had a blast. The car is a real eye catcher too. I get compliments on it every time I take it out. It's also very quiet with the top up, even though that's not often for me. The seats are very comfortable too, its been to LA and back a few times. In a few years I'll seriously look into an SL-Class.

Easy to operate drop top. Keyless entry system. DVD Navigation system. Heated seats.

Redesign and relocate the cup holder. The Nav. system could be more user friendly. The computer's voice is very hard to hear. And make the radio less complicated. It sounds great but takes your eyes off the road too long just to select a new CD. Dash mounted CD changer, please!