2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: 2nd Owner

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe - Consumer Review

2nd Owner
By markgt350 on

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have always purchased low mile cars. When I purchased my CLK in September of 2009 from a So Cal MB it had 40K miles. In less than 2 years I added another 46K miles. I have had no issues with the car until. Unfortuneately the car was recently involved in an accident that left it totaled. I have had little luck locating a replacement w/low miles. I will continue my hunt.

The 1st thing I did when I got the was bring it to the shop that has been servicing my MB for the past 15+ years. He changed the transmission fluid as a prevention. They have taken very good care of these cars. I have had 2 MB that went over 300K with basic maintainence; 1 radiator in each. no motor or trans work, never changed the original exhaust or mufflers. Oil/filter every 3K. I currently have a 92 300CE with just over 100K, its our "Sunday car." It sat for 8 mos in our garage before I needed to use it. Needless to say it started right up. I would not own any other car.