2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
AMG Rocket!
By John Campen on 11/06/06 20:38 PM (PST)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased this 2002 CLK55 AMG in April 2006 with 30,000 miles only on it! Paid $42,500. Can't beat the power nor the handling its incredible! Why go out and buy an new M3 or CLS when you cant get one of these for a fraction of the price. 0-60 in 4.7! The looks are stunning and it catch's everyone's attention when you step on it!

Fine Coupe
By Fast Machine on 12/02/05 16:45 PM (PST)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this in October of 2005 with 25,000 miles on the odo. for $43,500. It is truely a dream to drive and good on gas too! You cant beat the handling and the 0-60 in 4.5- 5.0 is NICE. Mercedes has built a rocket that can unleash at anytime. The ride is a bit stiff but it sittin on 17 inch/40/45's.

Best combo of comfort and speed!
By augie on 08/09/05 20:22 PM (PDT)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

This car has been great. We picked it up in July, and have had it for a month now! Bought it with just over 20k miles, for under $40 grand! Amazing of fthe line, the best handling I've ever experienced, and great build quality! You can't beat it for the price nor the speed!

Perfect Car
By trd277 on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

Best of all worlds! Incredibly fast, amazingly comfortable and beautiful too. Best car I have ever owned. Cruise comfortably or light up the tires and slide around the corner. You will not regret this purchase.

My CLK 55
By papabear on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

The car is an absolute joy to drive. I have had some negative experiences with the electronics i.e. the passenger window express up/down feature malfunctions quite frequently. I have experienced a complete shutdown of the car while sitting at a stop sign. My biggest gripe is that the computer "forgets" that there is a CD changer mounted in the trunk and I have to pull over and restart the car in order for the computer to "remember".