2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
MY Mercedes
By naiyly on 01/31/10 08:19 AM (PST)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Mercedes....it is sporty and sleek handles beautiful...It drives fast and is built solid. It has a nice interior..and I wont drive anything other than a Mercedes C320.

Love my little 320
By brittany on 02/23/09 14:34 PM (PST)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this car! I get a lot of compliments on it and heads do turn. I would've liked the newer body style but I can't complain with this one. I bought it used and it's very clean.

Dream Car or Not?
By Sharon on 08/11/06 12:58 PM (PDT)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My CLK320 drives like the dream I always thought Mercedes to be! This is my first Mercedes owenership experience. My main frustration has been the constant back and forth to the dealer for repairs! I have had to replace the catalytic converter 3 times in just over 2 years of ownership. Various sensors have also failed and needed replacement. I've wondered about the wisdom of purchasing another Benz. Still, when the car is not in the shop it's nice to tool around in!

Poor Quality
By Problems1 on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Had nothing but troubles. Catylitic converter went out. Speaker problems, rattle in wood trim, EC button problem, ABS problems, malfunctioning key. You get the idea. The car also has accessive ratling.

Fun and more....
By Dave761 on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The car lives up to everything I have enjoyed about Mercedes. I have had three other models and this one is the most fun to drive.

Excellent MB Classic
By pjcoolie on 04/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The 2001 CLK in my opinion is going to be a classic. The design is sleek and traditional along with cutting edge technology. It has an excellent punch to it, especially it being the 3.2 and if you use your gear shifter, you will be in for an adventure!

my carlsson clk
By slickjimmy on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Great car... Lots of looks and great aftermarket accessories even if youÂ’re not a big AMG fan.

clk320
By jitterbug on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

outstanding, solid inside and out

OK
By JAEB on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the car 4 years from new and it still feels like new.Some irritating problems like rusting wjeel nuts, poor heating and ventilation electronics and cheap fixtures in some parts of the interior. Performance OK for this class.Great residual value, but I plan to keep the car for a quite a few more years.

nice car
By grahamkj on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK320 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I am pretty happy with the car. It has a solid ride. The only problems with the car have been some clicking sounds in the driver door. This car is stylish and drives like a sports car. After driving a new sport edition E320 I realized the CLK is much more sporty than I ever imagined.