2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
Fun in the Sun
By Olav on 04/21/06 22:03 PM (PDT)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love my little drop top. Zippy and easy to park. Fun to drive and extrememly comfortable. The dealership has been very helpful w/ regular services and on of the rear windows had to be replaced due to mechanical problems. The car is getting older now and I will truely miss it. With this car your not just happy driving it but also standing in a traffic jam is no problem thanks to the great sound of BOSE. I love it.

My red CLK Cabrio
By johnsecter on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Mercedes and I love it. The back seat is large enough for the kids to ride in but you do have to move the front seats up. The handling is outstanding. My combined gas mileage is around 25 mpg.The sound system (Bose) is unbelievable. I recommend it to everyone.

not again
By stuf on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This auto has fantastic styling and engineering yet lacks reliability. The electrical system has had several problems since I reached mile 16. I have had the instrument cluster replaced 6 times for malfunctions. The automatic windows have been reset or replaced 9 times. The best attribute of this auto has been the great gas mileage 23/30.

clk 320
By dggssmn on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

great fun to drive, great fun to look at. enjoy everything about this car. have had 1 minor problem that the dealership is more than cooperative on.

There is nothing else like it !
By cmm on 04/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Have had absolutely no problems with it, except someone felt they needed my hood ornament more than I did. Replacement cost was 7 bucks and they've got boxes at the dealership. As for the window dropping on the auto up problem, I called the 1-800 # and they walked me thru a how to correct it with window button. It's actually a choice.