2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
Only a Mercedes will do!
By Maxi on 08/10/08 10:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Convertible

I just brought a 2000 CLK & I feel like I brought a brand new convertible. I have a ML320 SUV but wanted a 2nd car & have looked at other brand new 08 convertibles that I could have brought for a little more money, however, I would not have gotten the same satisfaction I get out of driving & looking at my Mercedes. It's a head turner everywhere I go. I am the envy of all my friends. I told them that when I turned 50 I was going to get a Mercedes convertible. They laughed because they don't realize that even an older Mercedes is always a classic & you can get them in mint condition. "O'Lordy thank you for buying me another Mercedes Benz.

My first Mercedes is a winner
By cfreema7 on 07/06/07 14:16 PM (PDT)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Convertible

Very stylish and great performance. This is my first MB, a used CLK320. I like the power. Moving from a BMW 525, this car moves like lightning. I was a little disappointed in the 22 mpg city/freeway I was getting, compared to the 26 I got in the BMW, and the 28mpg advertised. The cockpit is a nice fit. The cup holders are awkward when open and the glove comparment can be used for just that - and nothing else. But putting the top down, this car moves like the wind and I get plenty of compliments. One handed convertible process is ok. The V6 out drags anything it comes against, and the suspension tracks perfectly through 30 mph U-turns. I'm sold and looking forward to my first CLK55.

A satisfied CLK owner...
By Kevin on 04/20/05 23:04 PM (PDT)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Convertible

I feel very safe in the CLK320. I've owned the car for 5 years and have approx 63,000 kms on it. My family of three fits well in the car. I am 6'2" and I have my seat all the way back, which makes it easy to reach back and put my young daughter's seatbelt on. As she grows into her teens, we will probably go to the S class sedan.

CLK 320
By LARRY S on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

OVERALL PRETTY GOOD A LITTLE SLOW IN THE PICK UP FROM STOP

Love it!
By Marti S. on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Convertible

This is my third Mercedes - I've been driving them for 20 years. This car is a dream to drive and a real head turner. It odesn't get much better than this!

A Canadian view on a CLK320 convertible
By Canadian Summer on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Convertible

The car cruises so well on the highway as I head west to Banff and Lake Louise. It is very quiet and handles so well, and it turns heads in the city. I have had the car for almost 3 and a half years and I drive it year round, even through our Canadian winters. The top is so well insulated that you have to remind yourself that you are in a convertible. With the top down, I have people at the cross walks, actually saying "nice car" as I drive by. I didn't expect all the attention in our city of almost 1 million people, but it is nice to know that I made a good vehicle choice when I special ordered this silver Mercedes.

2000 CLK Cabrio
By Ed Matushek on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Convertible

Excellent quality & reliability without the body flex of most convertibles. Lively performance for a 6 cylinder. Rear seat is actually usable for passengers instead of just parcels.

Mercedes CLK 320
By Jean on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This car has been everything would would expect from a Mercedes

Mercedes CLK 320
By jean on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This car has been everything would would expect from a Mercedes

Not what they used to be.
By waccamaw neck on 09/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Convertible CLK320 2dr Convertible

Had to rework braking system @35,000. Back seat is child-sized only. Reported resale is very good.