2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
transmission
By emughlee10 on 01/26/12 21:39 PM (PST)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK430 2dr Coupe

I recently bought my Clk430 coupe for 5k and absolutely love the style the interior and exterior ..but i have been having problems out of the transmission..slip codes it acts like it doesnt want to shift right? so i am stuck between crossing my fingers and getting it fixed..or getting something else i really love this car and i am going to hate giving it up..but i am scared i will get it fixed and other problems will occur lol..someone please help!):

110, 000 Miles and Very Solid
By Rant on 11/23/09 20:06 PM (PST)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK430 2dr Coupe

I have this car for 3 years and is very solid. Lot of power and still feels like new. I highly recommend this car. 110,000 Miles and no issues. I use it on daily basis for everything. Mercedes benz road assistant said the CLK class is the most reliable of all Mercedes and I agree with it. For a V8 23 mpg is really good.

I Love This Car
By Jim A on 07/01/05 17:54 PM (PDT)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK430 2dr Coupe

I'll never need another car. I've had this car for years, and never thought I'd like any car this much. I look at other cars, and aside from the CLK55, there is nothing else interesting, including the new body style with the flattened out belt line! Mine just turned over 120k (100k under my foot) and still runs like the day I bought it. I've never babied it, and it consistently performs. Mine's magma red, and when my friends call me snooty, I just tell them it's a Camaro SS for the over 40 set. They're just jealous. You should buy one, too!

Nice drive
By carson on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK430 2dr Coupe

This is a very luxurious sporty car and fun to drive. It will get you a lot of looks. It is very comfortable and the amenities are very useful and well positioned. The throttle lag takes a bit of getting used to and the car feels a bit heavy. However the V8 is generally smooth and sounds great. The AMG55 might be just the ticket but for pure driving pleasure I would pick a slightly smaller / lighter body.

Excellent Car
By shahzadacn on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK430 2dr Coupe

Excellent German engineering. The car handles and drives like a champ. Solid in every aspect. I had to replace the fuel gauge once and other than that, it has been wonderful.