Used 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:

Only a Mercedes will do!
By Maxi

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Convertible

I just brought a 2000 CLK & I feel like I brought a brand new convertible. I have a ML320 SUV but wanted a 2nd car & have looked at other brand new 08 convertibles that I could have brought for a little more money, however, I would not have gotten the same satisfaction I get out of driving & looking at my Mercedes. It's a head turner everywhere I go. I am the envy of all my friends. I told them that when I turned 50 I was going to get a Mercedes convertible. They laughed because they don't realize that even an older Mercedes is always a classic & you can get them in mint condition. "O'Lordy thank you for buying me another Mercedes Benz.

The body style is always current looking and never gets old.

They've already made them in the newer models.

My first Mercedes is a winner
By cfreema7

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Convertible

Very stylish and great performance. This is my first MB, a used CLK320. I like the power. Moving from a BMW 525, this car moves like lightning. I was a little disappointed in the 22 mpg city/freeway I was getting, compared to the 26 I got in the BMW, and the 28mpg advertised. The cockpit is a nice fit. The cup holders are awkward when open and the glove comparment can be used for just that - and nothing else. But putting the top down, this car moves like the wind and I get plenty of compliments. One handed convertible process is ok. The V6 out drags anything it comes against, and the suspension tracks perfectly through 30 mph U-turns. I'm sold and looking forward to my first CLK55.

Stereo, handling, performance, top down driving, looks. Overall design

Seats are a snug racing fit. Fine for racing, but not around town driving. Move cup holders so cups not in the way of shifter. Single-push button top would be great instead of having to hold the button.

A satisfied CLK owner...
By Kevin

2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Convertible

I feel very safe in the CLK320. I've owned the car for 5 years and have approx 63,000 kms on it. My family of three fits well in the car. I am 6'2" and I have my seat all the way back, which makes it easy to reach back and put my young daughter's seatbelt on. As she grows into her teens, we will probably go to the S class sedan.

The steering wheel mounted controls are very user friendly and effortless to use.

Nothing at this time.

Love it!
By Marti S.

This is my third Mercedes - I've been
driving them for 20 years. This car is
a dream to drive and a real head turner.
It odesn't get much better than this!

The looks and handling. This is one pretty car!

Hmmm, still thinking...