1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Reviews

1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

CLK320 3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )
The Silver Bullet
By Mikey Cuccini on 07/20/07 12:04 PM (PDT)

1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe

My CLK 320 is truly a great automobile. First off, I bought it for myself on my 32nd birthday. What a gift. It handles extremely well in suburban driving even on roads that are slightly bumpy it feels quite smooth. On new pavement it is a dream. The V6 is very capable and is very quick. There hasn't been anyone who has been able to stay with me from a dead stop at a stoplight. It is sooo quick and smooth. I would recommend it. If you are purchasing a used one look for rust toward the front of the door jams and the trunk deck lid where key would go in. Great car.

Excellent overall car
By Teekhe on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Coupe

This was my first Mercedes Benz and overall I would definitely purchase another one. The car is sporty, fun to drive and very reliable. It has excellent acceleration and braking is a breeze. The ABS certainly works!! When I first got, it there were a lot of jealous looks in the neighborhood as few of them were around. Now they are quite prevalent, but still look fabulous. This is a softer ride than the BMW's, but not as soft as say a Lexus. It's the right balance of sportiness and comfort for me.