2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Consumer Review: Excellent Car, exceeds my expe

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class - Consumer Review

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class

CLA250 Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 7-speed Automated Manual)

Excellent Car, exceeds my expectations!
By thinkthebeach on

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I bought this car last week with about a 46k sticker price, fully loaded. I absolutely love the car. Great ride, handling, and overall a solid car. This car has exceeded my expectations. Interior quality is above par, the lighting both inside and outside is sophisticated. Very quick for a 4 cyl. The only thing I am getting used to is the ECO start stop feature, and the fact that I seem to be getting about 22mpg city right now, but have been told it just needs to break in first.

Anybody who seems to review this car in a negative way is just holding standards too high. I mean, the car does start at 30k, so what do you expect....its clearly not an 85k car. But I couldn't be happier.

High quality materials, xenon lights, parktronic, blind spot, and distronic plus.

Absolutely nothing! Go buy one!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By 0815
on 05/07/14 03:16 AM (PDT)

agreed, especially with your review standards comment. Seems like many of the reviewers compare this 29k+ Mercedes to a 80k+ Mercedes and than claim it is a big let down and not up to Mercedes standards. I think it is pretty awesome what this car offers for this smaller price tag - more than most other cars for the same price tag.