2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLA-Class model:
cla 250 4matic
By discussion on 08/10/14 07:33 AM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

bought the car in march and put 10,000 miles to date. the car is fun to drive, love the looks and the attention you get while driving it. we have had zero problem to date. The ride is smooth on the high way but little firm on rough pavement. I have driven the Porsche 911 and I am not comparing to two but I love driving the CLA much more than 2013 Porsche 911. its just seam to have a sportier feel on the road than the 911. it does not have a lot of room in the back for people 6ft but it is still comfortable. must get the sport body style with moon roof. I rate this car a 10. would highly recommend this car to any one. Wish there was a convertible CLA so I get one

Hyped
By czeal001 on 08/07/14 17:36 PM (PDT)

Lags on low gears... salesman says "it's normal for a turbo small engine.." I've been driving volvo for over a decade now and never had a lad on their small engine. Test drove this CLA 2.0 and i had to stop on U-turn because could not get into gear... normal? Pretty dangerous if it lags like it is. You figure...

Great Car
By ericjohnsoncpa on 07/14/14 17:12 PM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Fun to drive, love the car. The tires make the ride a little bit bumpy, but the rest of the car is great. Handles great and I love the power. It is a sports sedan so don't expect a roomy back seat even though at 6'1 I can sit in the back seat just fine. The gas mileage is better than the govt. ratings. I get 39 on the why and 33 in combined driving. I highly recommend this car.

It's a Benz
By sumgai on 06/16/14 01:27 AM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This beauty is a Benz, I know because I cut my teeth in Benz's, literally. My first ride was my Dad's 1962 220s and i used the door sill to help me cut teeth, so there were some holes in the leather near the front window vent. He moved on to a '72 280se 4.5, a '87 300e, a '98 e320 and then a 2007 e350. I bought the 98 e320 from him when he got the 2007 and I offered to let him keep the carpeted floor mats since the car interiors were the same color. Surprisingly, the e320 was wider than the e350 and the 98 floor mats were too wide for the 2007! So imagine my delight when the drivers side 1998 e320 floor mat fit perfectly in the 2014 CLA250! (the passenger-side mat was 2 long)

A Brilliant Car! We love it, but not for everyone. . .
By cla251 on 06/06/14 23:06 PM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Upon my initial drive of CLA 250, the cabin was smaller and less traditional than any benz I had driven or rode in before, so much that the wife and I could not fall in complete love with it at first test drive. If you think of this as a sporty coupe, you will be fine. Need a roomy sedan? Look elsewhere. Proceeded to drive the A3, & BMW 320i. Truly liked each of these cars for different reasons, A3 was very fun to drive, lacked many standard comforts, VW ride 320i was a great, more solid traditional sedan, but short on innovation and a stingy w/ add ons. More same old. Drives great imo. The CLA resonated with us more after driving others in the price. We bought the CLA. Very pleased!

Fantastic Car
By 0815 on 05/06/14 18:20 PM (PDT)

Just got the CLA a couple of weeks ago - sticker price of 42K for the 4matic, premium package, multimedia package, driver assist, moon roof, light package, ..., jupiter red. Lots of features for that price. Car feels very luxurious and is fantastic to drive. Very fast and smooth, feels very secure to drive. Just love everything about it. Also is the first car where when I park it, I often get comments like "wow, awesome care". Definitely a head turner Definitely not a family care (or for people over 6 ft) - but still big enough to pickup the kids from time to time from school - for other family events we still have an SUV. Trunk in the CLA is surprisingly big and gas milage is great

Mercedes-Benz hits a home run with the CLA
By tonyride on 12/12/13 10:33 AM (PST)

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I got my CLA250 about 1.5 month ago and after driving it for about 1500 miles I absolutely love the car. The sticker price was $40,025 ($38,700 negotiated) with Premium/Multimedia/Sports packages, Bi-Xenon head lights with LED tail lights, and Panorama roof. I love the driving dynamics of the car and the fuel economy is amazing. Being able to choose between Econ, Sport, and Manual mode is a plus. The Stop/Go feature took a little getting use to but now it doesn't bother me. You can always turn that feature off if you want. I get a lot of looks and double takes when I'm driving around and people have even asked me about it. I got a set of winter tires/wheels so I can drive it all year round.

Excellent Car, exceeds my expectations!
By thinkthebeach on 12/06/13 17:21 PM (PST)

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I bought this car last week with about a 46k sticker price, fully loaded. I absolutely love the car. Great ride, handling, and overall a solid car. This car has exceeded my expectations. Interior quality is above par, the lighting both inside and outside is sophisticated. Very quick for a 4 cyl. The only thing I am getting used to is the ECO start stop feature, and the fact that I seem to be getting about 22mpg city right now, but have been told it just needs to break in first. Anybody who seems to review this car in a negative way is just holding standards too high. I mean, the car does start at 30k, so what do you expect....its clearly not an 85k car. But I couldn't be happier.

Great buy-looks, and it's a Benz
By grubstopper on 12/03/13 20:14 PM (PST)

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Sedan CLA250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Just picked up a CLA-250. Only $33,500 including freight. Great performance, a comfortable ride, and unbelievable mpg. I'm getting 35 mpg on the highway and 25 mpg around town. Driving on the interstate, people just stare at the car. Imagine heated seats, auto air, auto wipers, a deluxe sound system, seats that look/feel like leather without the extra cost. There is no high engine sound at 75 mph as some expert reviews claim. Who could believe a car that looks/feels like $50,000 to $60,000 for only $33,500. I love my Benz.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.