2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA45 AMG - Consumer Reviews

CLA45 AMG 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 7-speed Automated Manual - (3 reviews )
Great New Technology & MB-AMG Excellence
By glineberry on 07/22/14 08:21 AM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA45 AMG CLA45 AMG 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

This car's engine represents exceptional technology. The sound is quite different from the V-8 AMG CLK55 I had before. Not as deep. This one definitely lets you know it's a turbo....get on boost and it's amazing. No appreciable turbo lag! I wanted AMG performance with 4Matic in an efficient package....I am not disappointed. Brakes, suspension and handling are also exceptional. Took about 7 months after I ordered it for the car to arrive....worth the wait.

The AMG working people can afford
By abndoc73 on 07/06/14 14:06 PM (PDT)

This car is great to drive and brings a smile to my face every time I start it up. Yes, the ride is firm and with 355 hp you need to feel that. But, driving on the autobahn at 140mph you have no issues taking turns.

Awesome
By pothmer on 06/16/14 23:17 PM (PDT)

Happiness is AMG. Love this car. Never had an AMG before, so can't compare it to other AMG's. Had a BMW M3 (sweet car) and this is better. (RWD super cars are undriveable in snow. Unless you get high-performance snow tires--then they are tanks...except that one time when you hit throttle on a wintry turn, rear wheels slide out, plant themselves into a curb and the axle breaks). But Mercedes has 4matic (which is a technical term 4magic; or "hand of God" if you don't believe in magic). The CLA45 has 4matic, 4 doors, 355hp and 332 lb ft. Torque.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.