Wish The Fuel Tank Was Bigger!!!
By yellowabarth on
2008 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL63 AMG 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7A)
2008 Model, Got her used and does exactly what is says on the Tin... Sold a S500 because it was slower than I expected from standstill and this car is the reason to Live! I look for reasons to travel, Wish the Petrol Tank was bigger, then I would not need to stop.. No problems so far, is an American version in Dubai, and just got the Navigation working and it's sweet. Seats, Amazing, Steering , Amazing. Paid a third of its new price and got 3 times the value of a normal car. Fuel Bad, but who cares, Tyres are expensive but who cares. 50,000 Kms passed and everyone will have been hard, but she takes it in her stride. Engine sound to die for. No real complaints, but read my improvements.
Favorite Features
ENGINE,ENGINE,ENGINE, Distronic Cruise, Seats (WOW), Radio has fantastic sound, Radar is Different, The looks are Amazing. Finally the Drive, the salesman stated after taking this car home, I will never want to drive another car again? This is so True...... I really waste fuel driving to places the long way! The whole package is Amazing. My wife has a SL500 and it's not a patch. Please Note, This Car has Major Running costs and nothing is cheap on it, Has to be maintained Properly and please only buy one which has a full detailed history and have it checked before purchase for damage or accidents etc. could break your heart later if you buy a bad one. (ran out of room in the review section)
Suggested Improvements
Not Complaining but here goes. Wish the car remembered more settings when you return to the car ( All makes of cars are like this) Have to reset the Climate recirculating every time, Seat Massage etc etc. Bluetooth phone does not always Remember to activate? iPod connection is pre-war and hates my IPhone and ITouch... Good with my old IPod (car is 4 years old and things have moved on) BIG WISH.....Make a convertible version and it truly would be Perfect...... 4 Seater Heaven.....