2008 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL-Class model:
Excellent car, but gremlins live in the cabin
By tcatter on 09/09/13 17:38 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

I've owned this car for approximately 3 years and no one dares to race me, even Porsches. I bought it with 3000 miles on it and it now has a whopping 15,000. I've had creaks in the seat that don't seem to go away and the fat foreman and Beverly Hills MB can't "identify" the problem because when he sits in the passenger seat the sound disappears to his his ass. Another problem are the sensors which buzz and ask to see the user's manual. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR WITHOUT AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. It is an exceptional piece of machinery but not for anyone who pinches pennies.

Dangerous car
By Lewis L on 11/17/09 20:22 PM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

I own a CL600 and recently had a total brake failure. I hit a wall doing about 60mph. No airbag deployment, presafe brake failed, and no warning about the brakes. Mercedes lawyered up and refuses to deal with this. I've had lots of other little problems, but am shocked at how they treat customers buying a flagship model.

Greatest MB I've ever owned!
By Warren on 03/29/09 16:22 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

The CL600 just blew me away when I test drove it at the dealership! Fit and finish is superb. Handling is excellent. I love how it comes fully loaded with all options. I've owned an SL500, SL55 and a CLS500 before this car. None of those MB cars comes close to how wonderful this car is.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.