2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class 5.5L V8 7-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love this car

2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class - Consumer Review

2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

CL550 Coupe (5.5L V8 7-speed Automatic)

Love this car
By Previous LS430 Owner on

2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This is the most fun car I have ever owned. After 10 months driving this car I am still finding stuff to like about it. The main features are all really great but there are countless smaller items which I enjoy. Like the car puts itself in park when you open the door. Automatically releases the parking brake when starting. Has a gas cap holder built in to keep it off the paint when filling up. It is loaded with thoughtfull little touches.

Favorite Features

Electric trunk closer, heated steering wheel, PCMCIA slot. But these are just my current favs. It changes. On the road you gotta love the adaptive cruise control and the navigation.

Suggested Improvements

A better looking grille and a little more engine growl would be nice. Back seat is not big enough for adults, but that's why they have the S Class. The worst thing about this car is the orange peel effect in the paint job, especially bad in black. It really detracts from the luxury car image.