2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL-Class model:
Love this car
By Previous LS430 Owner on 10/31/08 09:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This is the most fun car I have ever owned. After 10 months driving this car I am still finding stuff to like about it. The main features are all really great but there are countless smaller items which I enjoy. Like the car puts itself in park when you open the door. Automatically releases the parking brake when starting. Has a gas cap holder built in to keep it off the paint when filling up. It is loaded with thoughtfull little touches.

A very refined motorcar
By loyal lexus owner on 09/09/07 10:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This automobile is fabulous in every aspect. More than enough useable power and acceleration. Excellent ride comfort with just the right amount of feedback. Unbelievably comfortable seats with flawless and beautifully understated interior. The command system is logical intuitive and easy to use. The voice activation system has yet to miss a beat. The stereo system is the best I have ever heard. Build quality and fit and finish are the best I have ever owned.

A phenomenal automobile
By ex-Bentley owner on 07/22/07 06:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This car is superb in every aspect and has exceeded my expectations. The ride is that of a top of the line mattress, soft yet firm and supportive. The command system is very easy to learn, far superior to the iDrive BMW offers. The sound system is the best I've ever listened to. The interactive seats are the most comfortable in the industry. I sold my 2006 Bentley GT Coupe for this jewel. The Bentley is a model T ford compared to this vehicle. The voice activation for every system has yet to make an error. The rear camera is a terrific addition. The build quality beats the Bentley and the telephone system is state of the art. This car reeks of luxury, opulence, and fineness.

The Best Luxury Coupe!
By mykelsang4lyf on 04/15/07 11:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

The standard features for this car are amazing. Basically the options for the other models of Mercedes are standard on this model. Navigation, Bi-Xenon headlights, etc. The performance from this is phenomenal. Mercedes has stepped up with not only performance, but they also topped the world of automotive technology. I would not trade this car for anything else.

The best car
By Charles Jones on 02/07/07 15:11 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

This car is great. If you can afford it, you should buy it. The performance is great, and it is roomy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.