2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Consumer Review: LOVIN MY CL 500

2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe - Consumer Review

LOVIN MY CL 500
By Lisa Saez on

2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Just purchased my CL 500 on my birthday 3 Oct 06 and has already fallen in love with this beauty! It is sooo sharp and sporty even though it has a sedan sort of style to it. Turns heads like carzy. Very sofisticated in its looks but modernally casual for just that every day ride. I love how it huges the road while giving that sporty. The power for this car has is awsome! . Owning now the S500 and G500 this car, the CL 500, adds alot more exciement to the driving experience. Will be owning this one and all the rest for life!

My favorite feature for this car is it coupe shape and the window just really makes the coupe appearance more noticable for some reason. Its sportyness comes mostly from the wide body shape a bilateral back panels of the car (that wide sporty off set) The color can make a world of difference also!

I fuss about the CD player being in the trunk area for all of my mercedes owned in the 500 style range....but it was told to me the speed of the car is a factor in weight being shifted with take of and driving, so I assume the CD player would not play well in the front or dash board areas.