Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL-Class model:

My CL 500
By John Comis

2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

My CL500 is a great car and fun to drive. Very easy on the eye. The CL is the perfect car for me and I am very happy with it. The 2007 CL is different not better looking as far as I am concerned. I just love the way the CL tracks around curves and its stability on the highway. The car is quiet, smooth, and powerful.

My favorite features are the smooth wooden steering wheel, fullsize front seats, stability control, ventilated front seats, power doors and trunk, and the classy look.

I would not make any improvements. The car is perfect to me.

LOVIN MY CL 500
By Lisa Saez

2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Just purchased my CL 500 on my birthday 3 Oct 06 and has already fallen in love with this beauty! It is sooo sharp and sporty even though it has a sedan sort of style to it. Turns heads like carzy. Very sofisticated in its looks but modernally casual for just that every day ride. I love how it huges the road while giving that sporty. The power for this car has is awsome! . Owning now the S500 and G500 this car, the CL 500, adds alot more exciement to the driving experience. Will be owning this one and all the rest for life!

My favorite feature for this car is it coupe shape and the window just really makes the coupe appearance more noticable for some reason. Its sportyness comes mostly from the wide body shape a bilateral back panels of the car (that wide sporty off set) The color can make a world of difference also!

I fuss about the CD player being in the trunk area for all of my mercedes owned in the 500 style range....but it was told to me the speed of the car is a factor in weight being shifted with take of and driving, so I assume the CD player would not play well in the front or dash board areas.