2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL-Class model:
It doesn't get any better then this
By HK on 06/02/05 08:16 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

This is without a doubt the most exciting car I have ever owned or driven. Just seeing the letters "AMG" when I get into the car every day makes me a happy commuter. I may go broke with the incredibly high fuel consumption, but it will be with a smile. Great acceleration yet luxurious enough to commute in. Easier to service and more fun to drive then the Maserati's and comparable to the DB9 (but with room for golf clubs). Much better looking then the 645i. Get it.

CL55 AMG
By Jennifer C Frantz on 05/14/05 17:56 PM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL55 AMG 2dr Coupe (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

This car is beautiful to look at and even more awesome to drive. It seats four adults technically, although the backseat can be a tad small for two good sized adults. I have had some minor problems with the vehicle however. Some material coming apart on the interior, a trunk lid that malfunctioned but was fixed, the door handle latch has become unattached. The response from Mercedes has been wonderful though.

Mercedes Benz CL500 " A Driver's Dream."
By Champlinmarty on 03/12/05 18:36 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

All around beautifully designed inside and out. Very comfortable on long drives or just out for a fun spin around the block. Adequate power and great automatic shifter for extra fun on the highways. Many extra options available which I took advantage of. Includes automatic starter, AMG sport package, satelite radio, upgraded navigation and a few others. Being a huge car fan, this is THE car to drive. Luxury, sport orientated, and sophistication in one awesome package. No dissapointments for the true car driver!

Great car
By none on 01/17/05 09:27 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

Best car ever, big engine, big luxury, and big fun.

King of the road
By Jimnatlga on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

This is arguably the finest super coupe on the road. Period. The CL600 is sleek, sexy and the craftmanship is suberb. Awesome power, sporty yet luxurious. I can't even imagine how Mercedes could improve this car. Simply gorgeous...king of the road.

MY BENZ
By cdbu2 on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

It is a bit uncomfortable to get in and out of the rear seats but hey, I drive not ride. I love the car. I am still working on all the toys as Mercedes are not known for their toys. I am trying to det the DVD to show a picture.

JUST ABOUT BEST MONEY CAN BUY
By LETCHAW on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

TRADED IN A 2004 MB 500. THAT CAR WAS A DELIGHT TO OWN, BUT NOW WITH THE CL500S IT FEELS LIKE I AM FLOATING ON A SOFT CLOUD INTO HEAVEN. WISH I COULD HAVE HAD PARKTRONIC WITH IT, BUT DEALERS INVENTORY DID NOT HAVE ANY IN STOCK. AND I WANTED IT NOW, NOT LATER!

What a car...
By Nyslickest on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL65 AMG 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

Driven the CL55 AMG for a friend and it is a fun ride if you like the combination of luxury and speed!!!