2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL-Class model:
Comfort zone
By Philip Kennedy on 07/17/05 12:33 PM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Left the 330BMW convertible as it was both uncomfortable and small. The CL500 has made my wife and I feel that it has put us back in a smooth ride again it makes us feel very safe.The style is nice as there isn't a window bar betwween the front and back window giving you as close a feeling to being in a convertable. Very roomy with enough horse power to get onto a parkway that is moving at a fairly fast pace.

Mercedes Benz CL500 " A Driver's Dream."
By Champlinmarty on 03/12/05 18:36 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

All around beautifully designed inside and out. Very comfortable on long drives or just out for a fun spin around the block. Adequate power and great automatic shifter for extra fun on the highways. Many extra options available which I took advantage of. Includes automatic starter, AMG sport package, satelite radio, upgraded navigation and a few others. Being a huge car fan, this is THE car to drive. Luxury, sport orientated, and sophistication in one awesome package. No dissapointments for the true car driver!

MY BENZ
By cdbu2 on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

It is a bit uncomfortable to get in and out of the rear seats but hey, I drive not ride. I love the car. I am still working on all the toys as Mercedes are not known for their toys. I am trying to det the DVD to show a picture.

JUST ABOUT BEST MONEY CAN BUY
By LETCHAW on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

TRADED IN A 2004 MB 500. THAT CAR WAS A DELIGHT TO OWN, BUT NOW WITH THE CL500S IT FEELS LIKE I AM FLOATING ON A SOFT CLOUD INTO HEAVEN. WISH I COULD HAVE HAD PARKTRONIC WITH IT, BUT DEALERS INVENTORY DID NOT HAVE ANY IN STOCK. AND I WANTED IT NOW, NOT LATER!