2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL-Class model:
My CL600
By Michael E. on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

This is my third CL600; I have had a 2001, 2002, 2003- I love these cars, I don't know what I'd drive if they didn't exist!

Excited and Smiling
By Highly Blessed on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Cedric Lector (my 2003 CL500 with sports package), I looooove him. I break out in hives when I think of him! CL had only experienced 32 miles when he came to me. He got eight of those during our first...encounter, as we got to "know" one another! Oh, the way he moves, and when he moves I just melt into his flow! I have never felt what I feel with him nor have I ever been moved as CL moves me...so quickly, yet with such gentleness, grace, agility. I don't know what excites me most, his rakish good looks, the way he makes me feel or the way he performs on demand!

A real lemon...
By KAW on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

During one year of ownership...this car was in the shop on an average of one week per month for the same problems + others. New ones continue to develop and the next one will prompt me to cover it in yellow stick- on lemons. Although MB is currently negociating an exchange, much to their credit IF they follow through...(E me for updates)I am not sure if I will feel safe or enjoy another MB.

The BEST
By Vic Standish on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Best personal car I have ever driven

Proud owner of a CL600
By Ron Tridico on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

I Have owned many cars. I usually trade every 3-5 months, this is my forth mercedes 3 prior were SL500s As i said priors. This car will stay in garage and actually get washed it is a pure adrenaline rush to drive. Once you put your foot into the pedal the car responds, and your off an running with the 490+ ponies under the hood and dont forget about the Twin turbchargers. The only down side is the turbo lag at first But the cars overall performance, handling, interior features, comfort and exterior styling make it the best car I have ever owned, I wish every body could at least experience Driving it once in their life. Not my car though, get your own

Ultimate Machine
By Abaker on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This car pppuuuurrssss!!! I love driving it and compared to my previous, Jags, BMW's, and a Rolls Royce-no other car comes close. Heads turn when I drive by! The horse power in this machine is like no other! Sleek exterior and interior is top notch. I love this car! Back seat is very limited, but the total ride is first class all the way!

The Big Boy Coupe
By Dr. james Madson on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

My 2003 CL600 is a rocket. I know many will say the CL55 may be a better car, but one was not available at my dealership so i took the V12 600. The torque is scary. Even with the ESP on the car breaks loose without hardly any pressure on the gas pedal. The power is so prevelant that even after releasng your foot from the accelerator the car still forges forward from built up power. Now this may seem like a bad thing but you get used to it and it is a rush. I drove an SL55 and it too was fast but did not seem to have the overall power of the CL600. The torque is just under 600 lb ft on the 600. An amazing car driving experience.

Great Car!
By CL Lover on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Best car I've ever owned. Anyone that critizes this car doesn't really own one. Nearly perfect!

Beautiful Machine
By Yoo Fool on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

It was awesome. I loved every bit of it. The look is a diamond by itself. It is another world when I drive it. I take my car every where.

Elegence or Performance?
By Merc.55 on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

The CL Merc. takes credits to both of these descriptions. Mercedes brings the best of both worlds out with this World Class automobile. There is no competitor the has even come close or even competed to rival the CL models. All of the Merc. equiptment is the best of quatliy and integrity. Plus the brlliant design team that made this car possible. Plus for 2003 new body kit, new power trains for 55 and 600 models and GPS.