2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL-Class model:
CL Amazing!
By aedjlali on 09/09/08 07:57 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my 2003 CL 500 and I love the car! It is great, no problems and many standard features. I wish the car had a more aggressive look, but it still looks very classy. Fuel economy also is bad 16-24mpg I typically get 15-17 and I drive conservatively. If you have the money I would def recommend one, a lot better than most cars out there!

Luxury, High Performance & Loving It
By Barb on 12/01/06 10:18 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned serveral other Mercedes vehicles and luxury vehicles but the 2003 CL55 AMG has displayed it all. Fun to drive, high performance, comfortable front seats, good sound system and not to leave out it looks great on the road. I am currently waiting for the 2007 to come out, I want another.

Best Ever
By Coppy on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned most makes over 40 years,MB since 1969, every high line Mercedes made in the last 20 years (no AMGs) and this by far the finest and most reliable car of all. After eight months of ownership the car remains flawless, is perfectly comfortable and a blast to drive.

cl500
By peter coury on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

gorgeous, comfortable car with a few bad design features. there should be a cd player/disc changer in the dash, the automatic sealing windows have failed twice and needed repair. This is only a good ides if it works. At this price all features (multi-contour seats, distronic cruise control. etc,,,)should be standard. Stunning looks, fat comfort, love the keyless go although it could react a bit faster. Love the java interior with light wood. Overall I'm lucky to own it.

cl 500 test drives
By big Ben on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great car ,I love the suspension system on it, especialy the options of sport and normal driving I also like the fact you can raise the car 2 dif levels. the comfort in the cl is great the seats are wide and offer great support. I also enjoy the tip shift trans I use this mode all the time. The one thing I wish it had was a little more power off the line and and a more agresive sounding exhaust system.

Lemon
By conrad on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Don't buy. In the last 14 months I had this car under warranty repair for 6 weeks.Towned from hwy twice!!!

The Secret MB -- the CL tops the List
By Hawes on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I have 4 MBs (03 SL-500, 02 ML500, 97 S- 420, and the CL 500. Have owned over 23 MBs since 1984. Traded an SL-430 (lemon) for the CL-500. Incredible auto. Balanced, incredible road car, gas mileage (S**ks), but you know that when you buy one. -- I actually prefer it to to the SL-500!! Great driver -- and the seats!!! Go for CL-3 package. Great build quality (for current Benzes, that is) and full of pleasant surprises (e.g., rear head rests raise and lower, great handling, UV resistant glass). This is a sleeper in the super luxury category.... I've a position on a new Bentley GT and not sure I want to give up this car to get it. It's that good.

cool
By Juggluv on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

much better than BMW

I love my car
By angel smith on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL500 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I love my CL. There is no car I'd rather have. (besides a lambo....:-)

how good it is
By badboy aka bm on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

it has a great performance and fast good mileage but is a gas guggler