2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CL-Class model:
cool
By Juggluv on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

much better than BMW

My CL600
By Michael E. on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

This is my third CL600; I have had a 2001, 2002, 2003- I love these cars, I don't know what I'd drive if they didn't exist!

how good it is
By badboy aka bm on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

it has a great performance and fast good mileage but is a gas guggler

Proud owner of a CL600
By Ron Tridico on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

I Have owned many cars. I usually trade every 3-5 months, this is my forth mercedes 3 prior were SL500s As i said priors. This car will stay in garage and actually get washed it is a pure adrenaline rush to drive. Once you put your foot into the pedal the car responds, and your off an running with the 490+ ponies under the hood and dont forget about the Twin turbchargers. The only down side is the turbo lag at first But the cars overall performance, handling, interior features, comfort and exterior styling make it the best car I have ever owned, I wish every body could at least experience Driving it once in their life. Not my car though, get your own

The Big Boy Coupe
By Dr. james Madson on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

My 2003 CL600 is a rocket. I know many will say the CL55 may be a better car, but one was not available at my dealership so i took the V12 600. The torque is scary. Even with the ESP on the car breaks loose without hardly any pressure on the gas pedal. The power is so prevelant that even after releasng your foot from the accelerator the car still forges forward from built up power. Now this may seem like a bad thing but you get used to it and it is a rush. I drove an SL55 and it too was fast but did not seem to have the overall power of the CL600. The torque is just under 600 lb ft on the 600. An amazing car driving experience.

Beautiful Machine
By Yoo Fool on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

It was awesome. I loved every bit of it. The look is a diamond by itself. It is another world when I drive it. I take my car every where.

Elegence or Performance?
By Merc.55 on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class CL600 2dr Coupe (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

The CL Merc. takes credits to both of these descriptions. Mercedes brings the best of both worlds out with this World Class automobile. There is no competitor the has even come close or even competed to rival the CL models. All of the Merc. equiptment is the best of quatliy and integrity. Plus the brlliant design team that made this car possible. Plus for 2003 new body kit, new power trains for 55 and 600 models and GPS.