2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 42 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

C300 is now a performance car
By Al

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Pro: As you expect from a Mercedes, they have designed a performance and yet comfortable luxury which positioned the car on par or slightly above the competition. Cons: The car has a default setting for a "Comfort" mode and this cannot be changed. Unfortunately, this means that we have to live with the "Auto Engine Off" function which for some people can be very annoying. If you want to change that "feature" you will need to switch the @ button every time you restart the engine.

2015 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic
By Allen A

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I absolutely love this car. Buyers be aware!! If you get the C300 4matic be advised that from the dealer the tow of the vehicle prematurley weares both front tires. I was told I need new front tires at around 13,000 miles and my rear were in great shape. MB cutomer service was useless as so was Keyes European. I met a MB technician at a gas station who told me this info, that he has reported the issue to his superiors which I am hoping they have notified MBZ USA but so far the agents at HQ do not know of this issue. My suggestion to all current owners of any new MBZ car who has 4matic and tires prematurely wore is to complain to your dealership and to MBZ HQ USA.

Wish I bought my 2013 C Class
By JM

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I leased a 2015 C Class when the lease was up on my 2013 and now I regret not buying the 2013. I like the interior on the 2015 much better and the styling is okay, but I absolutely hate the turbo 4. I have tried all modes and this engine has a great deal of turbo lag. Dealer says "that's just the way it is". I have to floor the car sometimes when merging on the highway and constantly use the paddle shifts because the engine does not seem to shift at the right time (in my opinion). The engine clouds my whole opinion of the car...Hoping I can get out of the lease early.

Hooligan in a Hugo Boss suit..
By Alex

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG C63 S 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

..the title was ripped from a professional review, but it pretty much sums it up. I'm a "No replacement for displacement" kind of guy, but this C63 combines the best of both worlds.

Amazingly fast but amazingly expensive to maintain
By MarkMelbourneFl

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C400 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

In short:
- purchased fall 2014 as 2015 model
- C400 with some upgrades (Burmeister, LED, but no advanced assistance)
- one recall (steering)
- one issue with radio (reboots every 2-3 hours)
- one door handle light died
- one rear bumper replaced due to discoloration
- two services - 10K miles and 20K miles. 10K miles a bit expensive but within limits ($270). 20K miles service outrageously expensive ($680)
- front tires are pretty much gone after 20K miles, rear tires look like new.
- mean dealer - implying I painted bumper myself and this is why it changed color. Worst experience of my life

Overall - the car is surprisingly reliable, but my Mercedes dealer sucks. Will have to drive to Orlando for future service.