2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Fun driving experience! Great car!
By antonio246 on 03/29/14 07:25 AM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Traded my 2012 C300 sedan for the 2014 coupe. Very happy with that decision. This car is a lot more fun to drive, better on gas, and downright beautiful. The seats are very comfortable for long trips. For a coupe the ride is pretty decent. Only slightly bumpier than the C Sedan. In Sport mode it handles amazing! I got all the same options the sedan had with the exception of the Media Package (w/navigation). that was a BAD decision. The Becker Map Pilot is a piece of crap. My advice...spend the money on the Media Package. Looking forward to owning this car for a long time.

Very happy with my c350 4matic coupe
By syslog on 11/08/13 05:32 AM (PST)

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 4MATIC 2dr Coupe AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Upgraded from an Infiniti G37x. A bit more money, about the same performance but everything else blows my infiniti away. I got mine in black with the AMG package and it looks stunning. Get quite a few compliments. Being a techie, I love toys, and this car is chock full of them. The build quality is amazing. Everything has a vault-like solidity to it. Drives and handles great, I pretty much put it in "S" mode as soon as I start it off. Wish there was a way to leave that on permanently.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe in VA is:

$146 per month*