2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Fun driving experience! Great car!
By antonio246 on 03/29/14 07:25 AM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Traded my 2012 C300 sedan for the 2014 coupe. Very happy with that decision. This car is a lot more fun to drive, better on gas, and downright beautiful. The seats are very comfortable for long trips. For a coupe the ride is pretty decent. Only slightly bumpier than the C Sedan. In Sport mode it handles amazing! I got all the same options the sedan had with the exception of the Media Package (w/navigation). that was a BAD decision. The Becker Map Pilot is a piece of crap. My advice...spend the money on the Media Package. Looking forward to owning this car for a long time.

OOPS, What's this all about????
By lawago on 12/30/13 12:21 PM (PST)

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I would have never rated an MB until the C300 we just bought. After having it for one week and less than 500 miles on it, it developed a big problem. My wife was driving it to her office and all of the systems started shutting down. Steering, temperature controls, radio, etc. Turns out the main belt, the "Serpentine" belt which controls everything was broken. I don't understand why this could ever happen on a brand new C300 (nor does the dealer). Anyone else ever heard of this? Was mine built during Oktoberfest or is it just a one time thing? Dealer speculates that it wasn't installed properly at the factory. Scares me for what else could go wrong!

Very happy with my c350 4matic coupe
By syslog on 11/08/13 05:32 AM (PST)

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 4MATIC 2dr Coupe AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Upgraded from an Infiniti G37x. A bit more money, about the same performance but everything else blows my infiniti away. I got mine in black with the AMG package and it looks stunning. Get quite a few compliments. Being a techie, I love toys, and this car is chock full of them. The build quality is amazing. Everything has a vault-like solidity to it. Drives and handles great, I pretty much put it in "S" mode as soon as I start it off. Wish there was a way to leave that on permanently.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in VA is:

$179 per month*