2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: my c250

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

my c250
By panga3206 on

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Luxury 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I have owned BMW’s, Jaguars etc and for the first time ever, I now own a Mercedes-Benz (We’ll call it MB). Although I have owned the car for a few months only, so I far I can safely say ‘no regrets’. After shopping for a new car, I finally had narrowed it down 5 choices… The Jag XJ type, the Licoln MKS, Ford Explorer and the MB GLK. Then it all came down to the Lincoln MKS or the GLK (what a contrast hu?) and I chose the GLK. Well, one thing led to another at the show room and I ended up driving the c250 out of the lot. Why? Let’s just say it drove like a champ– and with a twin turbo (fully warranted under MB for 5 years and a special offer of free services for 3 years) it feels like you ar

How nice it hugs corners - tight... smooth ride and twin turbo a must. Fells like a V-6 on steroids. beauty - interior beauty - elegant. Well laid out.

I'd like it to be more user-friendly - not so dependent on voice commands. The driver seat belt buckle is hard to reach. The button to open the center console is almost past 3’clock from your view. It is hard to reach. It should have been at the front. Front spoiler? Better take good care of it- looks fiberglass-sie cheap.