class all it's own
By a4lvr on
2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
I purchased my 2013 C300 luxury 4matic in November of 2012. The new dash redesign inspired by the E-Class was a big improvement over the old design. The ext and int fit and finish is flawless. Great V6 acceleration. The ride is firm, smooth & quiet. The opt leather seats are firm & comfortable but lack a full range of adjustment for the front seat bottoms. I get 27-30 mpg on the highway. 7 spd trans shifts smoothly. Nav system works well. Blind spot warning feature is excellent. Get the keyless go feature. Glove box is to small. The blue tooth phone system is very clear to the person being called. The last C-Class to be built in Germany for the US market. A car to keep for a long time.
Favorite Features
keyless go, nav system (built into the dashboard instead of tacked on like the 2015 model), blue tooth. smooth comfortable ride, great pick up, blind spot warning system, overall fit and finish, beautiful interior and exterior (steel gray metallic with tan leather interior). harmon cardin sound system (with many input options) is awesome. excellent mpg for a 248hp engine, I passed on the zenon headlights. the standard lights work great. Sirius radio, advanced safety features, vault like structure, reliable so far (13,000 miles), car get lots of complements.
Suggested Improvements
enlarge the glove box, needs a left foot "dead" pedal, Carpeting is not as good as the older benz's, seat adjustment range could be better especially for the seat bottoms (my 1990 190E 2.6 seat adjustments had more positions and were more comfortable) back up camera needs guidance lines, no power folding option for the exterior mirrors, no full size spare even though there is room for one (I put a full size tire and wheel in and it fits),