2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
nice if you like to drive a sewing machine
By mongo6407 on 11/26/12 01:32 AM (PST)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Luxury 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Having traded in a G37 for this car, I am totally disappointed. The engine is noisy and is now making a clattering sound that the dealership is trying to figure out. I never had any sound issues with the G37. Also, the performance is terrible. I got the same mileage with the 328HP Infiniti as I do with this Mercedes and I didn't have to deal with a turbo and the lag. By the way, the turbo lag is terrible. If you stomp on the accelerator in E mode, you can fry an egg in the time you will wait for the transmission to get in gear to move the car. All in all, this car is a terrible disappointment and I cannot understand why it gets such great reviews.

HANG ON TIGHT!
By perfidious on 11/22/12 05:45 AM (PST)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

Purchased my '13 C63 AMG with the P31 AMG Development Package and Carbon Fiber option over labor day weekend. In a word, this car is..ridiculous. Cross shopped the CTS-V / Audi S5 / BMW M3. If you are looking for the best handling car with the best driving dynamics to track on the weekend - buy the M3. This car has intoxicating torque and the exhaust is a symphony. If you're looking for the equivalent of a German muscle car at a decent price point that will make you smile during your DD time - then consider this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in VA is:

$131 per month*