2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
My dad's c250 sport sedan
By j_barnhill99 on 05/03/14 19:09 PM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

My dad bought a c250 sport sedan used with 8900 miles from RBM north. He has put 21 thousand miles on it in least than a year, he loves it. It is like driving a go kart it's a true sport sedan. The brakes are outstanding, the handling is sublime, the acceleration is great. The build quality is top notch the door panels are solid the gaps between the panels are practically invisible, no other car is built as good as a MB. Average 23 mpg, maintenance is inexpensive , hasn't given any problems. The interior is well designed, luxurious and looks interesting with two tone MB tex. Dual exhaust should come standard as well as 18 inch wheels. Back seats are cramped and narrow.

class all it's own
By a4lvr on 04/13/14 20:30 PM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my 2013 C300 luxury 4matic in November of 2012. The new dash redesign inspired by the E-Class was a big improvement over the old design. The ext and int fit and finish is flawless. Great V6 acceleration. The ride is firm, smooth & quiet. The opt leather seats are firm & comfortable but lack a full range of adjustment for the front seat bottoms. I get 27-30 mpg on the highway. 7 spd trans shifts smoothly. Nav system works well. Blind spot warning feature is excellent. Get the keyless go feature. Glove box is to small. The blue tooth phone system is very clear to the person being called. The last C-Class to be built in Germany for the US market. A car to keep for a long time.

my c250
By panga3206 on 01/27/14 09:51 AM (PST)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Luxury 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I have owned BMW’s, Jaguars etc and for the first time ever, I now own a Mercedes-Benz (We’ll call it MB). Although I have owned the car for a few months only, so I far I can safely say ‘no regrets’. After shopping for a new car, I finally had narrowed it down 5 choices… The Jag XJ type, the Licoln MKS, Ford Explorer and the MB GLK. Then it all came down to the Lincoln MKS or the GLK (what a contrast hu?) and I chose the GLK. Well, one thing led to another at the show room and I ended up driving the c250 out of the lot. Why? Let’s just say it drove like a champ– and with a twin turbo (fully warranted under MB for 5 years and a special offer of free services for 3 years) it feels like you ar

Good MB but short on comfort
By dankocke on 12/03/13 18:43 PM (PST)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The good: recent 1600 mile trip to MSY over thanksgiving netted 27.5 mpg overall. 650 mile hwy trips with slight tail wind netted 28 - 30 mpg at 80mph. Here in STL around town and commuting to work I average 26 mpg. So not bad for all wheel drive. The infotainment system is great, even the cheaper one like I have with the cheap nav. It's all u will need. Now for the bad: dash rattles a bit over rough roads. The sport ride is too stiff (I'm 35). The front seats are terrible... It was hell driving 10 hrs. I bought it because I wanted a MB but I probably should have gotten something else more comfortable. It is a great car but just not right for me. I'll keep 1 yr no more.

Nightmare warranty issues
By 06mustang on 10/26/13 19:12 PM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I've always loved MB, and so have many friends and family. After selling my favorite car ever, a SEL280 that I helped get back on the road with my own hands, I decided to jump on the C250 when I needed a new commuter. From the first drive off the lot, the car pulled strongly to the right. I've owned and driven many types of cars/trucks. I've never experienced one this bad, and it was a MB and brand new. Unfortunately, the nightmare became reality when I went from one dealership to another and racked up more miles driving to dealerships in teh LA area just trying to get it fixed under warranty. Not enough space allowed by edmunds to detail.

Much better than the 2011 Model
By johnsmoke on 07/06/13 20:53 PM (PDT)

I've driven the 2013 C300 Luxury for 5000 miles. It is far better than the older 2011 with the increase in horsepower from 228 to 248 - it really moves now with the 7-speed. My gas mileage is 21mpg around town and has reached 30 mpg on highway trips (~65 mph). The exterior is neater and interior comfortable - it is well made and solid. It has the mBrace system, with Sirius radio, Bluetooth capability, and navigation (which works unexpectedly well). I accepted a rear camera, that works well but not something I would have normally purchased. Not too happy with the stop-start ECO feature, but it has worked flawlessly so far (it can be turned off, but must be turned off each trip).

Used to love the car, but so unreliable...
By meg711 on 05/20/13 19:08 PM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I used to love the car until recently, but I now cannot wait to get out of my lease. It is the perfect size for me, comfortable, easy to navigate, and have everything I need. However, I clearly got a defect car with a bad ignition system. The car is only 15 month old, and I got it as a brand new. I have less than 5,300 miles on it. Everything was fine for the first 1 year. Then in this April, I drove 30 miles away from my home, and parked on the side street for coffee. When I came back, I was not able to turn on the engine, and MB Roadside Assistance told me that the key didn’t recognize my car. I had to wait for 3 hours to get my car towed. It took 2 weeks for MB to replace the igni

Great starter benz
By jurrell on 05/13/13 09:14 AM (PDT)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

ive been researching about this car for months and im going to say what i wanted others to say in their reviews. the car isnt huge, but it is roomy im 5'7 and i fit prefect in the back seat, my step-father who is at least 6 foot also fit fine in the back, of course hes not going to want to be there for a long drive or a road trip but this car isnt small for the average person or average family. the power another story, there isnt much turbo lag maybe 2 or 3 seconds then you're off!. forgot to mention the system for the younger buyers that like that kind of thing its a great system. its no hardon kardon system but it will do its job and do it well. overall if you're looking for a starter benz

100% bank vault mercedes @ 1/2 price of an "S"
By mitchellrowe on 01/07/13 22:14 PM (PST)

when you shut any of the 4 doors , you hear thump . solid , like carved out of a block of steel . just like the old days . the 2013 V6 is the 350 used in the "E" car that is de tuned to 248 hp (up alot from 2012) grey mb tex ( just wipe it with a damp cloth ) maple wood , hot auto xmission with 2 modes , harmon kardon 510 watt radio ( harmon makes the levinson lexus radio upgrade ) , weather band , 6 cd , am/fm HD. light package ( xenons) with auto high beams (xenon ) , fogs (front&rear) . memory seats (3 settings) , ford down rear seat - makes giant trunk , navigation runs perfect , lane change and blind spots monitors are superb . bluetooth , tire monitor tells which tire ( 4 monitors )

C-300 Sport Great Value
By san356 on 12/18/12 13:05 PM (PST)

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I just turned in my 2010 E350 Coupe for the C300 Sport 4Matic for weather issues. While it doesn't have the speed of the E350 (which of course, it is not meant to), it is spry and actually more fun to drive as the car has no blind spots and you can zip in an out of city traffic with ease. (I am 5' 3" and can see over the roof.) I love it!!! Great traction on wet roads and the ECO option and the gas mileage are added benefits. Kept the same Panoramic Roof and stero system as I had in the E350. Couldn't be more pleased. I came from having BMWs and Volvos and Mercedes does it right!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*