Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

A quantum leap!
By Mike V.

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I traded in my Subaru Forester for this 2013 C 300 Sport just a few weeks ago and it was like taking a quantum leap up the luxury ladder. I drive over 1000 miles a week in New York and while the Subbie is a great winter car, it is not a long-distance cruiser. Initially I was looking at Infiniti, BMW, Audi, etc. as options feeling MBs were too expensive and exclusive for my budget. I looked online at my local MB dealer for a CPO car in my budget and was shocked when I came across this C 300 Sport. Within a week I was driving off the lot. What sold me on the car wasn't so much the name, but build quality, luxury, performance, ride and of course the price. I realize comparing the Forester to a C 300 is a bit cheeky, but I have to admit, the MB "entry" level sedan is quite nice. I read reviews that the Nav is hard to use and the ergo-dynamics are poor...I guess it depends on your reference point. I absolutely love this car! Sure, I would change a few things like having the rear seats fold down or moving the Aux/USB ports out of the center console; but these are annoyances I can live with. The jury is still out on reliability and overall cost of ownership, however I feel confident that my experience will be positive.

money pit
By c g

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C250 Luxury 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

The maintenance @ dealer is way too hi. service @ regular miles helps prevent most breakdowns so pay now or pay later. ie transmission service cost $500.00,spark plugs cost $16.50 each + install. etc. etc. etc.

Great Car
By Carlo

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

As a previous and current Mercedes C-Class I have to say the 2013 Model has change a lot from previous W204 I love the Car.

Motor blew after 82000 miles.
By C V

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My motor blew after 82000 miles. Heck of a time getting dealer service. Nav is impossible to use. Interior can be really loud. Would not buy again.

Great car! A true pleasure to drive
By Terence ONeil

2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)