Terrific Ride, but no excuse for plastic seats
By fiestafan on
2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)
The performance, comfort and style of this vehicle are delightful, and my friends are jealous. I love the responsiveness of the accelerator, the way the transmission holds the car back going down a steep hill, and the traction and stability on curves. Best yet, long drives are not a problem with the C-class. It's a joy to be behind the wheel of this thing.
Favorite Features
The soft touch of the cruise control lever, the toggle switch that controls the monitor and the tight accelerator make this a really fun ride.
Suggested Improvements
I only learned after I bought my vehicle that the seats were not leather. There is no excuse for this in a mercedes. Even my little entry-level car Ford Fiesta has real leather seats! I hope Mercedes-Benz doesn't hold out any longer for keyless entry and ignition. Sure the blunt square key is cool, but it's still a key. Some of the levers are impossible to read low and behind the fat steering wheel. The center console has awkward access, but hey, Mercedes never tried to be one with the interior conveniences, just the driving experience, right?