Luv my Mercedes
By antonio246 on
2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)
Gave up my Infiniti G37 for the C300. Narrowed down my choices to four vehicles. MB was the last dealer I went to. Turned out to be the best deal. Love this car!!! I have about 1000 miles on it and it has been an absolute pleasure to drive. The transmission is smooth as silk, and it is quiet. I now understand why people buy one Mercedes then end up owning them again and again.
Favorite Features
Solid but comfortable ride. Incredible sound system (upgraded to 7.1 Surround). Roomy comfortable seats. Intuitive command center. Excellent performance. Very good mpg - avg 24.7 city and hwy combined. Looks gorgeous!
Suggested Improvements
More cup holders in in the front (perhaps on the door pockets?). Ability to keep the front led lights on without having the headlights on at dusk. Cruise control on the steering wheel. It's in an awkward position behind the wheel. Warning system on the backup camera.
By antonio246
on 05/17/13 05:57 AM (PDT)

Now at 7665 miles and you were right. I've adjusted to the odd position of the cruise stalk. Still think the car is great. Not one single problem with it so far. The C300 is worth every penny to own. I love it!

By lawman1967
on 09/16/12 10:15 AM (PDT)

Mercedes is changing their cruise control to a different location on newer designs. Too bad, once you get used to the stalk at 10 o'clock it is the best system out there.

By cfillios
on 01/28/14 11:47 AM (PST)

Curious...I'm debating between G37x and MB C3004MATIC. Why did you leave Ininity for MB? Thanks.

By achero1
on 09/16/14 19:37 PM (PDT)

I had a 2010 Infiniti M35 x, truly a great car, one of the nicest cars I owned. But with that said, some of the issues I had with the Infiniti was tires. I would go through tires aprox. every 15000 miles at $1200 a set. I would always rotate, have the front end aligned, and drive on the conservative side. Unfortunately the dealer's response would be the car is on the heavy side and they tend to go through tires and brakes. At 14000 miles I went through rear brakes, which I found odd, and ended up replace the front brakes at 20000 miles. Also the exterior finish for a 54000 dollar car was terrible. I was also recently looking to purchase a new G37x, I overheard a person at the dealership talking abut how he replaces tires. the moment I heard that I left the dealership. WHo wants to spend a grand or more every year on tires.